Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Tuesday 19 January 2016

"Vote Of Thanks...!!!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have now come to the concluding part of our First Chapter of the Annual MeghnaSays... Awards Gala. This has been one Awesome ride and I am so thankful to each and everyone who was instrumental in making this herculean task possible for me. So, at this point of time, a lot of "Thank Yous" are in order. 

On the onset, my sincerest thanks to God Almighty, for giving me these ideas and the courage and desire to work with them. If not for those blessings, I would be non-existant, pretty much like everything else.

A very BIG Thank You to My Laptop which according to Mr. Husband came into our lives in 1960 (Yeah...guess my age...!!! And I say this just one day before my next Birthday! :D ). Without You, Oh Dear Laptop, none of this would have been possible. Even though I had to hit enter 4 times before my cursor moved to the next line, and even though 'E' and 'A' have now disappeared from my keyboard, literally, You my Dear, are simply The Best..! Mmuah!

My biggest Thank You to Mr. Husband Dearest for ALWAYS being by my side, no matter what. For listening to my incessant rants and lending an extremely patient ear to all of my cribbing. For being the perpetual source of inspiration, in his own unique ways. For being the one for whom I wake up each day!

A very big Thank You to all those Cups Of Tea that gave me the much needed jolt to get out of my afternoon slumber, and who kept me going till all the words had drained out of my fingers in a way that they felt kilos lighter. 

My heartiest gratitude to all those Evening Walks that I missed because I was writing, for not holding it up against me; and for all those walks that I took, for maintaining our relationship and the spark of it.

And more than anything or anyone else, a Big - Bigger - Biggest Thank You to all My Readers who make blogging worth it. You, dear Readers, are the pulse, the heartbeat of my blog. You fill the words in me, you fill the expression in those words. Thank You so much for always being there!

And before I sign off, Thank You Life. You feel like a dream comes true, every moment...!!!

Take care everyone...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment