Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Saturday 23 January 2016

Introducing - "Photo Fables"...!!!

We've all grown up hearing it often that "A Picture is worth a Thousand Words" and that "A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever".

Photographs are stencils of moments frozen in time. While they create everlasting memories, unlike any other form of art - be it the written word or a painted canvas, they cannot be recreated. There cannot be any other rendition of them. The clicking of each photograph is a once in a lifetime affair, for that moment will never occur again. Even if everything else is the same, there is one thing that will surely be different: the timestamp. But once the photo is clicked, it can last longer than a lifetime; sometimes may be generations after generations. And that is what maketh this art so unadulterated and eccentric. 

While browsing through my photo gallery a couple of days ago, I found few such pictures that my friends had shared with me. Each of those photos was a complete story in itself.

So, just for adrenaline's sake, I reached out to my friends and asked them if they had any such pictures which could tell a story without words, and which they were willing to share with me to put on the blog. The catch was that they should have clicked those pictures themselves. I wasn't really expecting much, but Boy, was I surprised!

I got an awesome response from everyone, and the pictures they shared are breathtaking. Sweeping an expanse of varied topics, from Nature to Travel and Relationships to Architecture - basically 'Life' underscored twice - these photos are a real salute to what we can call the spirit of living beyond existing.

Over the next few posts, I shall be sharing the choicest photographs out of the superabundant lot that these lovely people so generously shared with me. 

As says the title, each of these photographs spills a fable. They talk out loud for themselves. They fluidly tell the alluring and prepossessing story about the moment they were captured; something for which no other rendition is possible. And they all deftly render the use of words redundant. So, I shall practice a lot of restraint with their descriptions. Every story is open to your unique interpretation, Dear Reader. :)

A Big Thank You to all the wonderful contributors who make me feel so proud that I am their friend. You guys are the best! And I really wish that all your dreams come true...!!!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice concept...
    I appreciate your lovely thoughts. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Priya..!! It is wishes like these that keep MeghnaSays... going. :)
    High-Five...!!!

    ReplyDelete