Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Sunday 24 January 2016

Photo Fable 2: Paradise Unbuttoning...!!!

The second Fable was shared by Ankit and Khushboo, who are understandably in some ninth or eleventh heaven since the birth of their baby girl Meher.

There was no better title I could come up with for this one. The pic below will say the rest. 

I am very sure Ankit would have been blushing when he would have shared it. He shyly told me, "there is a 'Tiny Photography Bug' in me, which keeps biting every once in a while' and then forwarded this pic, with signature and all. 

Take a look:





Respect. With a million bows to both of you...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment