Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Poem: "I Am That Woman"

** A Special booster shot of self-esteem for all the wonderful  women in our lives, and Us…!!!**


I float like the clouds
I burn like the sun
I flow like the river
I change on each turn

I twinkle like stars
I chirp like birds
I talk with colors
And paint with words

I am Character
I am Style
I am the one who
Stops your breath for a while

I am rhythm
I am the rhyme
I am purity and peace
I am close to divine

I am poetry
I am art
I am music
I am a class apart

I sparkle like diamonds
I am every good omen
Who happen once in a lifetime
I am That Woman.


** Need such a thing if only to remind myself that I Can - Be a Good Mom; Be a Role-Model for that one little baby who looks up at me every time with those adorable doe eyes; Be 'the person who lived a life living her dream'; all this and more when my eyes are sleep deprived and my body aching in places I didn't even know existed.**


No comments:

Post a Comment