Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Friday 23 January 2015

You're the Girl, Khushboo...!!!

From making for me a birthday cake out of marie biscuits, bournvita and milk, some 6 years ago, in our L-shaped hostel rooms, to teaching me to properly bake amazing eggless cakes, all with tooty-frooty inside and proper chocolate icing outside for this year's birthday that went by just 2 days ago, it seems like we came a long way, but doesn't really feel so. And there is one thing that has remained intact, all this while. The only person who can match up my excitement for an upcoming Birthday, is you!

What a friend can really mean in life, is what I have learnt from you.

There were times when we were together for the whole day, and then there were times when we were out of touch for years together. But you just never gave up on me. Relentlessly, you kept looking out for me, found me and then held me to never let me go. And today, I can say with a lot of pride, that a big part of all that is good in me, is because of you.

I have always wanted to thank you, for a lot of things. But never really got the chance. And more than that, I never really knew how to do it. But today that I am finally on it, I feel there cannot be a better occasion.

There are some things I am especially grateful to you for. And the effortlessness with which you inject new ideas into my head, and make me actually pursue them, AND finish them, tops the list. That could be the paintings, recipes, knitting, writing, and so on.
I am a natural rebel, and adding my own twist to anything someone teaches me how to do, comes with utmost fluidity to me. Because of this, more often than not, I have ended up with disaster outcomes. But somehow, with you, I just caved in, from the beginning. There was some voice inside me which compelled me to simply trust you. That is exactly what I did. And I am happy to see where that has brought me. :)

Thank you so much Ladkiii for helping me figure out those gifts I wanted to give Mr.Husband - our first photo frame, the key holder, those handmade Coffee mugs. These gifts have marked such important milestones for us. Thank you for sending all those precious gifts - handmade chocolates, kurti, jhumke, perfume, that exotic spice box, so many other things. Thank you for teaching me to bake all those wonderful cakes. Thank you for giving me cooking tips, experimenting with me, sharing all those links for food and creativity. Thank you for asking me to do all that stuff, the paintings, MDF boards, the woolens, the articles. Just because you asked, I did them, for you, and in the process I realized that I can do it. You helped me regain that confidence, that strength in myself. You made me so much better than from where I started, after the break.

Thank you for sharing all the stuff with me that we talk about. For all the laughter. For all the emotions. But more than this, thank you for being around when I really needed you the most, and could never say that. For never never never giving up on me. For finding me from somewhere and sticking close. For holding me and never letting go. For being around now. For all your love.

Thank you for being the bestestest friend I could have. From the core of my heart, I wish you a long, healthy, happy and wonderful life replete with love. And now that you are on your way to blow life into an angel, the very thought that this world will have some more of you makes me feel so bountiful and happy, I cannot explain.

Stay blessed always.
Love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for these wonderful lines wonderful thought.... thankyou for everythng.... Thankyou for the part of my beautiful life... you made it more beautiful...thanks for being good friend as we care for each other, thanks for being my close friend as we understand each other and thanks for being my true friend as we stay forever beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time..... and I m LUCKY to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete