Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Friday 9 January 2015

The Poem @ The Petrol Pump...!!!

Poetry is one of my first loves. 

And it just happens. There's no time or date to it. There is, however, almost always, a lot of rhyme and reason to it. :)


So, last Sunday, my husband and I were at the Petrol Pump, when we happened to see a bigggg full moon right in front of us. It was beautiful. The moon, the view, the whole feel to it. It was overwhelming. So much that words started welling inside me and I did not even have the time to think if I wanted to let them spill or not. That decision was already made by some supernatural poetry-patronizing power, and I started tapping on my phone. Totally dedicated to my husband and the way his face shone in that magical moonlight, this is what came out of it:


Chand aur uski Chaandni ka
Rishta bahut Purana hai
Dono jab bhi sath ho to
Noor me dooba zamana hai

Chaandni kehti Chaand se
Tumko shayad maloom nahi
Par khud k hone ka ehsaas
Maine tumse hi to Jana hai

Tumse hi shuruat hai meri
Par fitrat mein bikhar Jana hai
Tum bhi to har din Badal jate ho
Is baat KO sabne mana hai

Inki meethi nok-jhok ke
Kisse naye purane hain
Makhmali is aashiqi ka
Deewana sara zamana hai

Par ik raaz hai aisa bhi
Jo shayad sabko maloom nahi
Ki chandni-chand ka ye joda
Sirf waha nahi, jaha sabne Jana hai

Ek aisa Chand hai zameen par bhi
Kuch pagla kuch parwana hai
Jisne saat fero ki saat kasmo se
Mujhe chandni mana hai...!!!

(In This New Year, May Love Prevail...!!! :) )

4 comments:

  1. Thats awesome...u should write more and write often...find some good way to publicise this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Sidharth.. Please do the publicity for me - with pins, G+ or on the wall.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome lines... :) realy heartouching

    ReplyDelete