Thank You For VIsiting Me...!!!

With outstretched arms, I welcome you to the world of yet unsaid emotions...

Wish you a good time.! And thank you for visiting me...!!!

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Photo Fable 4: Serenity In Stones...!!!

After a break that became a little longer than was expected, here is the Story-in-a-Photo number 4. This one would come in the category 'Nature'. And without a speck of uncertainty, nothing in this world is more beautiful than our Mother Nature.

This pic was taken by a dear friend Sidharth, during his trip to the breathtakingly beautiful Ladakh. This is the Pangong Lake and here, tourists and visitors build these stone structures with some wishes in their heart. 

'The most amazing thing', Sidharth said, 'is that even in those strong winds up there, these stones manage to stand still.' THAT, I guess is the power of belief. Undoubtedly, true belief can stand any test of time and tide. 

This is the place where our wishes become  measurable to some extent. Bigger the wish, bigger the stone structure people create. Humankind keeps wishing more and more, always, and on any other occasion, this might sound slightly detestable. But this pic makes you want to wish more: More love for humanity, more peace for Planet Earth and more harmony in the Universe.

"Yes! And that is why this is my favorite pic of the lot. It has been my desktop wallpaper ever since I first took it" beamed Sidharth. 

As for me, this pic made me break the rule for a bit, about using as less words as possible for the Photo Fable series. So many words have spilled out of my fingers as fluidly as the lake itself.  No wonder this proves that I am experiencing the highest order of serenity right now...!!!

Here's the pic:



Keep wishing, Everyone...!!!


2 comments:

  1. This pic beauty is enhanced with those fabulous choice of words....thanks :)

    ReplyDelete